1 Scope of application
(1) These terms and conditions of Lilly Bui – owner Lilly Bui (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) shall apply to all sales, deliveries and services of the seller which the customer buys from the seller via their online shop. The inclusion of conditions of the customer is contradicted, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise.
(2) “customers” means both consumers and contractors, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be predominantly attributed to either his commercial or self-employed occupation. On the other hand, a contractor is any natural or legal person or a legal person who is acting in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity when a legal transaction is concluded.
(3) The offers of the Seller, which contain alcohol, are directed exclusively to customers, who are authorized to purchase these goods according to the respective delivery country and the provisions of the Youth Protection Regulations applicable.
2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The product offers of the seller merely represent a request to the customer to make a purchase offer. The customer issues a binding purchase offer against the seller by the conclusion of the order process. Acceptance of this purchase offer by the seller is only made by a separate declaration of acceptance within 2 business days after receipt of the purchase offer.
(2) The ordering process by the customer begins by inserting a product into the shopping basket. This is done with the “Add to Cart” button on the product details page.
In the shopping basket, the customer first has the possibility to change the order quantity by entering the desired number and the activation of the “Update shopping cart” button or delete a product from the shopping cart by pressing the “X” button.
If the customer has filled his personal shopping cart with the products he wants, he can proceed to the order process via the “Continue to Checkout” or “Express Purchase with Paypal” button on the following page.
A) Orders via the button “Continue to Checkout”
If the customer has already registered for the seller’s online shop, he can complete his order by entering his e-mail address and the corresponding password in field A. If the customer has not yet registered, he can either create a customer account with the seller using field B. “FIND CLIENT’S ACCOUNT” or proceed as a customer without opening a client account via field C. “PURCHASE WITHOUT CLIENT ACCOUNT”. In both cases, the customer must store his personal data and can select a payment method offered by the seller via the “drop-down” menu.
If the customer selects the option “credit card”, he is first redirected to the input mask of the credit card data.
By clicking the “OK” button, the customer confirms the above information and his order overview is displayed.
B) Orders via the “Express purchase with Paypal”:
If the customer opts for an order using the “Express purchase with Paypal” system, by using the button “Express purchase with Paypal” in the shopping cart, it will be forwarded to the PayPal registration form. After successful registration of the customer with his e-mail address registered with PayPal and the corresponding password, the address and account data entered by the customer at PayPal are displayed and accepted. Via the “Next” button, the customer returns to the Seller’s Onlineshop and can be found in the order overview.
Any corrections to the entered data that the customer wishes to make can be made via the respective button “change”.
In order to be able to carry out his order, the customer must also read the general terms and conditions and the information on the right of revocation by activating the field “I have read the terms and conditions and agree to their validity. I have taken notice of the cancellation. ”
The binding order via the products inserted in the shopping cart is given by the customer via the “Buy” button.
(3) Purchase processing and contact are made by e-mail with the help of the automated purchase processing software. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address specified by him for the purchase processing is correct so that the correspondence can be made. When using spam filters, the customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by the seller or their purchase processing service providers are received for the purchase process.
(4) We deliver our goods only to customers within Germany, France, Monaco and Italy.
3 Retention of Title
In the confirmation of the order, which follows the acceptance of the order in the event of the acceptance of the contract, the customer will be sent his order data, customer information of the terms of sale and the revocation instruction together with the sample revocation form by e-mail. The contract text will not be saved by the seller after conclusion of the contract. This means that the customer himself must be prompted to make long-lasting backups of the offer (eg. by means of a screenshot).
4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated in our onlineshop contain the statutory value added tax.
(2) The shipping is at the expense of the customer. An overview of the shipping options and the resulting shipping costs can be found under the link Shipping & Delivery. The shipping costs are also shown to the customer before placing the order on the overview page.
5 Terms of payment
Payments can be made as follows:
– Payment by bank transfer (prepayment)
After the purchase, the seller will be informed of the seller’s payment details. After crediting the payment amount on the seller’s specified account, the goods are dispatched;
– Payment by direct debiting scheme
In the case of payment by direct debiting scheme, the debit of the account specified by the customer is effected at the earliest after the dispatch of the goods. Upon completion of the order, the customer shall issue a SEPA direct debit mandate to collect payments due, as long as this is not already present, and instruct his financial institution to pay the direct debits. The pre-information for the collection of the SEPA direct debits shall be sent to the customer at least one day before the load by e-mail to the e-mail address specified by him during the ordering process.
– Payment by PayPal
After ordering via the “Buy” button, the customer is forwarded to the PayPal page, which causes the payment to the seller by the customer. The customer’s PayPal account will be debited only upon conclusion of the contract. After confirmation of the payment by PayPal the dispatch of the goods;
– Payment by invoice
Payments can be made by invoice, assuming creditworthiness. With the goods, the customer receives a commercial invoice from the seller.
(1) The delivery times indicated in the products start with the day following the day of the conclusion of the contract or with PayPal payments and the customer’s payment instruction to his payment service provider. The delivery takes place at the latest within the indicated delivery time. If the last day of the delivery period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state of receipt at the place of reception, the next working day shall be replaced by this date.
(2) If an ordered article is not available because we are not supplied by our supplier despite our fault despite our contractual obligation, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform the customer immediately that the ordered goods are not available, and to refund any payments already made.