You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party you designate who is not the carrier who has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Lilly BUI Monte-Carlo, owner Lilly Bui,
15 bis Rue Princesse Caroline, 98000 Monaco, phone: +33-607931823, E – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear explanation (eg Mail or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this agreement. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required. In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse the repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have demonstrated, That you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract
Lilly BUI Monte-Carlo
15 bis Rue Princesse Caroline
To return or to deliver. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days. They bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.End of revocation
Retention of title
(1) Until the fulfillment of all claims arising from the contract, the delivered goods remain the property of the seller.
(2) If the customer is an entrepreneur, a legal person of public law or a public special fund, the retention of title shall also apply to the current business relationship up to the settlement of all claims which the seller is entitled to in connection with the contract.
(3) The customer has to notify us immediately of any access by third parties to the reserved goods.
(1) All claims for defects shall become statute barred within two years from delivery.
Liability for damages
The following disclaimers and limitations apply to liability for damages for us, without prejudice to the other statutory requirements.
(1) We are liable, if intent or gross negligence is a burden. We shall be liable for simple negligence only in the case of a breach of a duty, the fulfillment of which allows the proper execution of the contract at first and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligation). Furthermore, liability for damages for all kinds of damages, irrespective of the legal basis, including liability for fault at the time of conclusion of contract, is excluded.
(2) Provided that, (1) for a simple negligence, our liability is limited to the damage, which we had to anticipate according to the circumstances known at the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The above liability exclusions and restrictions shall not apply if we have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods, nor for damages which are to be replaced according to the Product Liability Act, or for damage to life, body or health or for legal claims.
(4) The above disclaimers and limitations also apply to our employees, vicarious agents and other third parties, whom we use to fulfill the contract.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany under the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) applies to the terms of business and all legal relations between us and our contract partners.
The contract language is German and English.
(2) The choice of law pursuant to paragraph 1 shall only apply in the case of customers who do not conclude the contract to self-employed professional or commercial activities (consumers in the sense of § 1 (2) sentence 1), insofar as the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state, In which the consumer is habitually resident.
(1) This Agreement shall contain all agreements between the Parties concerning the subject matter of the Agreement. Verbal collateral agreements do not exist.
(2) Should individual provisions of this contract be invalid or impracticable, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby.
Supplier identification, chargeable address
Our address for complaints and other declarations of intent as well as our chargeable address is:
Is operated by:
Lilly BUI Monte-Carlo
15 bis Rue Princesse Caroline
Business owner: Lilly Bui
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
– To [insert the name, address and, where applicable, the fax number and e-mail address of the business owner]:
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
Name of the consignee (s)
– Address of the consignee (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only for the communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
To download the revocation form.